Hi, there are only nine days left to rate my t-shirt designs over at WeLoveFine. If you’d like to help a pug out and give me a chance at making this fine Clicker Party t-shirt a reality, you can click this and rate up! :) Will appreciate boosts, as well~
Anyone know of any good, simple pixel fonts for hiragana and katakana?
I found an image of the text from Pokemon Red/Blue but I’d like to know what else is out there.
Like… I need it to work small. For my loom beading. I think my patterns are like 15 pixels/beads tall.
0 to 100 real quick
I just wrote out the word hella 102 times in the shape of a helicopter please love me
Writing and exploiting creepy tactics in a cliche way can really downgrade the game experience. Here are some resources to help you make a great horror game.
- How Horror Games Use Psychology to Scare the Player
- TVTropes’s How-to
- Tips from Frictional games, creator of Amnesia and Penumbra
- Game Developer Mike Birkhead (Netherrealm Studios) Shares Advice
- Escapist Magazine Forums (1/2)
- How Your Body Keeps You Playing Horror Games
- Paranormal and Oddly Cool Scientific Stuff (aka Sixpenceee)
Additionally, here are some horror indie game lists that you can study:
- 50 Indie Games to Play on Halloween
- Top 10 Horror Indies of 2013
- BloodyDisgusting’s Recommendations
- Portuguese Indie Horror Collective (Has autoplay)
Now go forth and make a great horror game!
Clickhole knows exactly which ninja turtle, thundercat or fraggle I am
A UFO caught on tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!